Cesar Santos Combo Offer For $344
Cesar Santos 2 DVD Combo Set
Combined DVD Length: 35+ Hours
"Secrets of Figure Drawing"
Length: 17+ Hours
Do You Want to Know the REAL Secret to Creating Amazing Figure Drawings Without Spending Years of Your Life Struggling to Learn How to Draw?
Imagine there’s a magic pencil …
…and every time you pick up this pencil, you’re able to create incredible drawings like this one — drawings will leave your viewers speechless:
- Sitting down and doing amazing drawings that others will marvel at
- Having the confidence that you can draw stunning, lifelike masterpieces
- Knowing that all of your artwork will be better once your drawings improve
- No more frustrating trial and error
Quite simply, every second that you put your magic pencil to work, you create something so lifelike and visually powerful that time seems to stop every time you view it.
Sadly, we all know there is no such thing as a magic pencil…
If you want to learn how to create drawings like the one above, then what we’re about to share with you is the next best thing…
You see, there’s a master artist who has some of the finest drawing skills in the world. His drawings are highly collectable.
In fact, one of the top realism collectors in the world purchased one of this artist’s sketch pads because he knows it could become a national treasure.
You see, this artist you are about to meet was trained in Florence, Italy, at a very special school that few people in the world ever get to attend. It was there that he discovered these special techniques so few artists possess.
His name is Cesar Santos, and he’s one of the world’s greatest when it comes to drawing the human figure. And when we saw his sketchbooks, we begged him to create a historic documentation of his entire step-by-step process on video.
But we did not want just another drawing video. We wanted a full course that gives you the depth of training that will allow you to create masterful drawings with the skills he teaches you.
Cesar spent weeks preparing for this special video, and created dozens of in-depth drawings, starting with a skeletal drawing, then adding layers of muscles, and then the skin and the textures. He really did his homework to deliver an absolutely top-notch drawing course that will improve your lifetime body of work.
So Who Is Cesar Santos, and
Why Are We So Sure He Can Help YOU?
Cesar Santos was just a young boy when his family fled the desolation of early ’90s Cuba in search of a better life in the United States. Becoming a painter was a dream most people in his situation didn’t dare to have… And yet Cesar defied the odds and went on to become one of the most celebrated and respected artists in the world. Today his work is on display in prestigious galleries and museums around the globe, from New York to Beijing — and just about everywhere in between. He’s won far too many awards to list here, and he’s been featured in such prestigious art publications as American Art Collector, American Arts Quarterly, Fine Art Connoisseur, and many more. His work has been shown at the world’s largest art show, Art Basel, and he is one of the few contemporary realists to bridge the contemporary and the traditional art worlds. His style? A rare and wonderful combination of Old Master realist techniques fused with a vivid contemporary expressionist approach — and collectors love it . In his own words: My artistic energy drives me to capture the people of my time. I am fascinated with the way our daily activities establish identity in a specific way… I seek to establish a relationship between the subject and their place in contemporary society. My ultimate interest is in the unnoticeable, yet irreplaceable, people in my community. Cesar is one of the preeminent authorities on figure drawing today. He’s a true master in every sense of the word. And his figure drawing technique is unlike anything you’ve ever come across.
Follow along as Cesar reveals:
…and so much more!
- The hidden secret to preparing for your drawing — everything you need in the beginning to give your figure drawing a bulletproof foundation
- EXACTLY how to photograph a model in order to reduce lens distortion, and how to treat the photograph as if it were a live model in the studio, so you don’t have to pay for hours of modeling time – This alone will save you enough to pay for this video
- How to create a gesture study that will help you understand the subject and capture the movement and energy of the model
- A proven way to simplify your forms (and the surprising reason this makes things 10 times easier as you go)
- A complete A-to-Z solution for creating your first sketches
- How to craft your gesture lines to create the *exact* movements found around the outline of the model
- All of the fascinating and unique tools Cesar uses to get vivid texture and beautiful effects with his drawings
- The easiest way to work with thick, thin, soft, and hard lines in charcoal
- An in-depth “crash course on the go” covering the important elements and landmarks of the human anatomy you MUST know
- When you should step back and completely IGNORE the values — and why this makes it so much easier to make refinements and adjustments
- The secret to working with shapes, volume, values, and light
- How to know when you should “copy” and when you should “represent” when drawing
- How to avoid the fatal mistakes people typically make when drawing in charcoal
- How to create a sense of balance and flow between the different elements of your work
"Secrets of Figure Painting"
DVD Length: 18 Hours
Is It Possible to Learn to Paint at the Level of Great Masters Like Michelangelo, Raphael, Bouguereau, Gérôme, or Jacques-Louis David?
Can It Be Done Without a Single Art Class or Forking Out Thousands on Private Lessons?
Skeptics would say that it is absolutely impossible to learn to do beautiful, classic paintings, all without a class or the day-to-day guidance of a great master to teach you.
Yet throughout time, we’ve learned of great artists who devoted themselves to mastering the human figure and were self-taught, with a lifelong lust for knowledge.
Leonardo Da Vinci, J.M.W. Turner, Van Gogh, Winslow Homer, Frida Kahlo — all were almost entirely self-taught.
It’s a myth, however, that being self-taught is about self-invention alone. In fact, most self-taught people read and study many sources.
Many people who wish to learn art are forced to become self-educated. Some don’t have the financial means to attend a good art school or atelier. Others have busy careers, so their study time comes in the evening. Still others live in remote places where schools are simply not available.
But what if you are passionate about painting and want to learn how the great masters painted?
You can get some of what you need from books, some from experimentation. But you can save a lot of time by learning from someone who has practiced, experimented, and developed tips over years of study.
If you are passionate about painting, love the human figure, and want to tastefully paint elegant human figures and faces…
And if you would like to learn the secrets that have helped some of the world’s best figure painters become masters of their trade — without an art school, so you can study on your own terms, in your own time, at your own speed, then you will enjoy what you’re about to learn.
Or maybe you love painting but have no desire to learn to paint the human figure.
"Why should I bother learning figure painting in the first place?"
It’s a good question.
After all, it’s not the easiest form of art to learn. In fact, it’s probably the most difficult, and those who do it well are highly respected by their peers.
So if you’re looking for something you can "master" in just a few short hours, this probably isn’t for you.
Yet you should know this:
Renowned Artists Such as
Michelangelo, Caravaggio, Bouguereau, David, and Degas Were All Incredible Figure Painters
And if you would like to follow their lead, then figure painting is something you should seriously consider taking up immediately.
Of course, we have to be honest … it’s highly unlikely you or I will ever get to their level. How many people in history have?
Yet can you still get to what many would consider a "highly skilled" level?
Cesar Santos … Also Known as "The Man Who Conquered the World Through Painting"
In fact, not only is he one of the best painters on the planet, he’s also the perfect person to learn from.
You see, a lot of world-class painters have been painting since they were old enough to hold a brush...
Cesar, on the other hand?
He grew up in Cuba, where most of his family were much more into sports than art…
It wasn’t until he moved to America at the age of 12 that he discovered art in a much bigger way.
This makes Cesar ideal to learn from.
Because he remembers learning everything he teaches himself!
Here’s what that means:
Unlike the artists who have been painting since they were just 3 or 4 years old — and might have forgotten what it’s like learning all this for the first time — Cesar knows all about the challenges you might face.
He therefore teaches in a way that makes it easy for you to learn.
And know this:
His teaching style doesn’t just benefit beginners.
Experienced people will also learn volumes from him.
After all, he’s one of the best figure painters in the world.
- He’s won numerous awards and honors…
- He’s been featured in various magazines such as Fine Art Connoisseur, American Art Collector, and The Artist’s Magazine…
- His work has been exhibited throughout the U.S., Europe, Latin America, and Asia (including the Villa Bardini Museum in Florence and the National Gallery in Costa Rica)…
- He has been featured and is a best-selling artist in Art Basel, the world’s largest art show, and is one of the very few classically trained artists to sell well in the modern art world.
Secrets of Figure Painting
with Cesar Santos
In this 18-hour video course you can paint along with Cesar.
It’s the next best thing to actually being in the same room. Maybe better, because the camera can zoom in on details you probably couldn’t see from your seat.
So what will you discover in this "in-depth training"?
Let’s take a look, shall we?
- The vital reason you need to be more precise when figure painting compared to painting nature
- How to stop your viewers from focusing on a part of your painting you don’t want them focusing on
- What you can learn from the Russians to take your work to the next level
- One of the biggest problems in contemporary art (when you know this, your skill set should improve greatly)
- A simple way to keep the arm muscles in your painting — specifically the biceps — looking in proportion
- Why you’re in awe of the "color harmony" you see in museum paintings (and how you can create this same feeling of awe in other people when they see yourpaintings)
- How to create an "underpainting" that lets you fully enjoy working on the upper layers
- Important life advice Cesar was given by his mentors that helped him become a better painter
- What you need to be thinking about when filling in an area with color (many painters don’t think about this … which is most unfortunate for them)
- Question: When is NOT a good time to use oil?
- How to look at — and interpret — a photo in exactly the same way you would a live model. (Warning: Unless you take a photo from this particular angle, your model’s torso, head, and legs might appear distorted.)
- Why Cesar selects four different sizes of brush and what they are. You’ll be surprised.
- The special chemicals Cesar uses with his paints and their benefits
- Two colors you should mix to create a "fleshy" color. (You can experiment with various combinations in the future, but right now, Cesar recommends sticking with this mix.) This alone may be worth the entire price of this course.
- Why (and when) you should keep the paint lighter than it needs to be
- Why knowing all about color theory can be a good thing (but why it’s not a necessity)
- How to increase the "gesture" of a body leaning a certain way
- Why you shouldn’t "chase trends" in your artwork (and what you should do instead)
- The benefits of mixing ivory black and Indian red
- How to ensure you don’t become a "victim" of your own eyesight (this should almost instantly make you better at painting faces)
- An interesting thing you can learn from a hairdresser about improving certain aspects of your painting
- The specific painting tools Cesar loves to use and exactly why
- How to make something look like it’s in front of another object to capture a "3D" feel
- Plus much, much more
See what these people had to say about Cesar’s portrait video:
"I have purchased these DVDs and watched most parts of them so far. The information is direct and clear, and the techniques are well explained and widely applicable. Thank you, Cesar Santos and Streamline team."
— Sebastián Bidegain
"I employed his techniques. As I was starting on the final painting stage, I forgot to use the makeup sponge to oil the area. What a difference it made to do that! Kind of felt like the heavens opening up and angels singing … it was so neat, can’t even describe how I felt."
— Maureen Jistel
"I purchased the video set and find it excellent! I enjoy Cesar Santos’s teaching style, and he has lots of good information to share. His explanations are clear and to the point. This is one of my best purchases."
— Dan Roth
"I recently purchased Secrets of Portrait Painting and am more than impressed. Firstly, Cesar is an excellent painter and teacher. He explains his palette colors and tints in great detail. You get to see every brushstroke clearly, and Cesar explains his process carefully and is easy to follow along with. The video quality is very good. I loved his interview; Cesar is a colorful personality, and his painting reflects that. He is right; as artists, we are historians, and just as the Old Masters and painters of the past depicted their lives, Cesar shows us how he depicts the life and times of the era in which we live. I’ve yet to get through all the videos, but wow, so far, so good. I was a bit hesitant because I thought it was expensive, but now that I have it, I’m thankful I made the decision to buy it. I’m also very grateful to Cesar for sharing his process with me. If you are hesitant, buy it, seriously, IT’S WORTH WAY MORE THAN YOU’RE PAYING. People spend more money on coffee and takeouts. Now, back to my videos, yay!"
— Oil Painter
"Mr. Santos, I just want you to know that I bought your video and I’m just thrilled! I am a practicing artist for many years, but after six or seven days, I work completely differently! I can’t explain it all, but if you are serious, a couple of hundred bucks … will be pennies for what’s to be learned from this man’s teaching! He leaves out nothing, but you have to work! He TELLS you that there are no ‘MAGIC TRICKS’! YOU don’t purchase it because it’s easy; you purchase it to employ new principles of practice! Having taught art for many years, this video has changed my approach forever! You will never get a better lesson for less, or more than, 200 bucks! It will change you and your work! Thank you, Cesar!"
— Jimmie Sutton
"Thanks to Cesar, I have drawn my portrait successfully. I’m ready to paint tomorrow. I have learned so much from this DVD. He is truly a master teacher. Well worth the price."
— Christine Voelker