DVD LENGTH: 4 Hours, 15 Minutes
We hear it a lot…
“If only I could paint like that.”
“I’ve got no talent.”
Perhaps you or someone you know wants to learn to create beautiful oil paintings but feels as though they did not get “the gift of painting.”
Want to know a well kept secret?
Almost anyone can learn to paint.
Yes, you heard me right. Even if you can’t draw a straight line.
You see, almost anyone can become a pretty good painter. It’s not about talent alone. It’s about learning a process.
If you can learn to cook, you can learn to paint.
If you can learn to type, you can learn to paint.
Just like cooking: Someone teaches you the simple processes... Then you practice a lot till you get better and better at it.
Is talent required?
Maybe way down the road, but tens of thousands of people who did not think they had talent have discovered how to paint by learning the step-by-step process.
If you would like to learn how to discover the basics of oil painting in just a few short hours, then this will be the most exciting message you’ve ever read.
When it comes to teaching the fundamentals of oil painting, Laurel Daniel is one of the very best in the world.
A full-time painter who also teaches at the prestigious Contemporary Austin Art School, Laurel has helped beginners of all ages learn the secrets to getting “up and running” as a painter in record time.
Laurel has been teaching art in classrooms and workshops for almost 20 years, and over that time she’s worked with countless students, helping some of them go from complete “newbie” beginners...
…to producing studio-quality work that sells for thousands of dollars!
That’s why when we decided to create an oil painting program for beginners, we knew Laurel was exactly who we needed.
So we made a few phone calls and pulled a few strings, and voilà!
Within a few short weeks, Laurel Daniel was joining us in the studio to create one of the most comprehensive video training programs we’ve ever put together.
That’s how Oil Painting for Beginners with Laurel Daniel was born.
We know learning to paint can be intimidating. We also know the materials seem confusing. But in this video we explain it all, and it’s easy to understand and follow.
And you can pick up the materials you need at any craft store.
This complete training program includes everything you need to learn the basics of oil painting, including 20 step-by-step segments with over four hours of easy-to-follow instructions.
Inside you’ll learn:
- How to get started, including the materials you’ll need and how to use them
- How to create beautiful and engaging paintings that capture your viewers’ attention and leave them speechless
- All of the tools, tips, and techniques you need to start painting striking works of art from the comfort of your own home
- How to avoid the typical “deadly” mistakes that beginner and intermediate oil painters make (so you can develop your skills quickly without any hang-ups)
- How to tap into your own creative impulses and express yourself using the art form that you love
“I’ve Always Wanted to Learn to Paint
But I Never Believed I Could Do It…”
If you’ve felt like that before, you’re not alone. Learning to paint can seem intimidating, and it’s easy to get overwhelmed when you start talking about the ins and outs of oil painting.
But here’s the thing:
Thanks to this program, now you can learn in a few short hours what you need to know to start making your own paintings … and you can have FUN doing it!
Oil Painting for Beginners with Laurel Daniel is laser-focused on giving you ONLY the information you can use — the precise steps you need to develop your skillsquickly — with absolutely zero fluff or filler.
Here’s the truth:
When it comes to getting a solid foundation in oil painting, the teacher you choose to learn from is absolutely critical. That’s one reason we chose Laurel Daniel to guide you.
Laurel has years of experience helping people just like you learn to paint beautiful compositions in oil — one of the most timeless art mediums on the planet…
…AND she has the very rare ability to teach these special techniques in a way that’s easy to understand.
If You Want to Learn How to Start
Painting Right Now, This Program
Was Created Just for You
Here are some of the secrets you’ll discover inside the Oil Painting for Beginners video training collection:
- The ONE thing you absolutely MUST know about choosing the right brushes for your paintings before you start
- The four main brush shapes and what each is used for
- How to use household objects to create unique strokes and effects on your canvases (most beginners have no idea about these techniques!)
- How to preserve, clean, and condition your brushes so they last two to three times longer
- The secret to working with palette knives and getting amazing and unique effects on the canvas
- How to find the perfect lighting, and why this step is critical when you’re starting out
- How to mix primary colors to get secondary colors and how to get ANY shade of color you need by using these simple mixing techniques
- The art of using VALUE and the most effective techniques for portraying distance and form in your compositions
- How to break up forms and give your painting the vivid sense of definition that will bring it to life!
- How to avoid the typical “snafus” that will ruin a good painting
- How to define the various elements of your painting and make them stand out with the correct highlighting techniques
- How to add the details that will turn a simply “good” painting into avisually stunning one!
- How (and when) to make changes and add the important finishing touches to your work
- How to set up the elements that draw your viewers in like a magnet … and keep them there!
- How to use sketches to set the stage for your painting
- How to establish a focal point on your canvas, and why this is so crucial
- How to choose what to include (and what to ignore) when painting various scenes
- The right way to paint foreground and background elements in your composition
- How to use layers and contrast in your work to add depth
- The easiest way to lighten or darken your colors as you go to get the perfect shade
- How to focus on the right elements of your painting so you tell the story YOU want to tell
…and far more than we can possibly include in this letter!
OK, let’s pause for just a second.
We’ll get back to what the Oil Painting for Beginners video series will teach you in just a moment, but first, can you guess the number one reason people give up on learning how to paint?
It’s Because They Don’t Think
They Have the Time or Talent!
If you were trying to learn with books or by taking classes, then it could be a very long time before you’d be able to develop the skills to truly express what you want on the canvas.
This is a crying shame, and it’s exactly why so many people give up before they get to the exhilarating part of expressing themselves in oils.
But now, with the Oil Painting for Beginners video training program, you’ll be able to get up and running immediately!
In fact, what takes others months or years to discover will literally take you a matter of hours. That’s because there’s no need to go searching through tons of books or commute to art classes and workshops. It’s all right here. We’ve held nothing back.
Far too many beginners waste their valuable time with trial and error … and then they get frustrated when what they see on the canvas is not what they had in mind.
But if you study under the right teacher and master the basics the right way, then painting beautiful compositions will NOT be a challenge, which means you can jump forward to the intermediate and advanced techniques sooner...
…and the sky really is the limit after that!
So if you want to paint as a hobby or simply use it for its amazing and soothing therapeutic benefits, now you can do it.
Or if you want to become a working artist and make a living by expressing your creative vision, now you have the platform to accelerate the learning process and help you take the first steps.
Like we said, many great painters did not think they had talent. Painting is a learned skill. Once you learn it, you can let your talent kick in. Talent you’ll discover that you didn’t know you had.
It’s all up to you.
Oil Painting Gives You the Power to
Harness Your Imagination…
Imagine how it will feel when you can FINALLY capture what speaks to you as an artist…
Imagine taking a drive out into the country and painting a vivid and beautiful landscape scene in oil that takes your viewers’ breath away…
Imagine the satisfaction when someone walks into your home and says, “That’s beautiful. Who painted that?”
Imagine all the joy you’ll have knowing people will love receiving your paintings as gifts...
Now you can learn how to do it with the Oil Painting for Beginners training video!
Everything you need for success is right here in this easy-to-follow and step-by-step program. You just have to follow the steps and, just like cooking, practice, practice, practice. You’ll get a little better each time.
“Discover How to Master the Art of Painting Outdoors From One of the Best Teachers We’ve Ever Met!”
|Dear Friends: |
There is a movement going on across the world. People are going outdoors to paint.
It’s a chance to do something creative.
It’s a way to be outside without hiking or backpacking.
It’s a way to remember the beauty of the earth.
You get the satisfaction of having beautiful memories on your walls.
It’s very social. There are painters in every community who go paint together every week.
And if you’re already an artist, all the evidence says that you can learn to see when painting outdoors, because photographs lie.
When you’re outdoors, you can see the subtle differences in color, light, and shadow.
If you’d like to learn how to capture these moments on canvas, and do so while connecting with the “great outdoors,” we have something very special indeed for you:
Today we’re announcing the release of an exciting NEW training video from one of our favorite painting instructors … and if you would like to learn how to master the basics of outdoor oil painting in just two short hours, please read on!
Laurel Daniel Is One of the Best Teachers
of Beginners We’ve Ever Met
A full-time painter who also teaches at the prestigious Contemporary Austin Art School, Laurel has helped people of all ages learn the secrets to getting “up and running” as a painter in record time.
Laurel has been teaching art in classrooms and workshops for almost 20 years, and over that time she’s worked with countless students, helping some of them go from complete “newbie” beginners…
…to producing studio-quality work that sells for thousands of dollars!
That’s why we chose Laurel for our Painting Basics collection. She has the experience and the track record for helping complete “newbies” that we were looking for.
Discover a New World of Expression
With Outdoor Painting Basics
This 2-hour training collection gives you everything you need to start painting plein air (outdoor) compositions.
With easy-to-follow, step-by-step guidance, you’ll discover how to paint incredibly beautiful compositions that your friends and family will love.
Inside you’ll learn:
- How to choose the perfect outdoor subject for your painting that will capture your unique creative vision…
- How to set up your materials and mix your paints to get the perfect colors for your work…
- How to paint shadows, trees, the effects of light, rolling hills, clouds, and much more…
Here Are 4 Great Reasons
You’ll Love Outdoor Painting Basics:
Anyone can learn to do this with Laurel Daniel’s help. It doesn’t matter what age you are or how much experience you have with painting.
Laurel breaks the entire outdoor painting process down into easy-to-follow steps.
It’s a surprisingly tranquil and relaxing experience.
How often do you get a chance to truly enjoy what nature has to offer you?
When you paint outdoors, all of your senses light up — you take in everything from beautiful vistas to the smell of sunflowers blooming, and the sounds of trees swaying in the distance.
It’s a wonderfully meditative experience!
Once you have the basics down, there’s no limit to what you can do.
Laurel gives you a great foundation that you can use to paint outdoors. After this, it’s simply a matter of practicing her techniques to find your unique style and vision.
Stay with it, and you may just find your work hanging in galleries someday!
Painting outdoors is a wonderful way to express yourself.
Painting outdoors is a wonderful way to express yourself.
Sometimes you just need to let your emotions out onto the canvas and see what happens. Not only is it therapeutic, it also helps you understand yourself and how you see the world around you.
Painting outdoors helps you turn your emotions into something truly captivating that you can share with others.
These are just a few reasons we think you’re going to enjoy this exclusive training video.
To learn more:
Here’s a Sneak Peek at What You’ll Discover
Inside Outdoor Painting Basics:
and much, much more!
- How to choose the right subject for you
- What paints and materials you need to paint outdoors
- What Laurel does first to create the right foundation for her painting
- The important first step (and why it’s essential to the painting process)
- Setting your horizon line and the best ways to establish perspective
- How to create depth and distance in your paintings
- How to paint shadows and use them in your composition for maximum effect
- Working with contrasts in the distance and what this can do to enhance your composition
- The secret to painting trees, hillsides, clouds, and more
- The surprising brush Laurel uses at critical steps
- How to simplify each step so you don’t get overwhelmed
- Common mistakes beginners make and how to avoid them
- What you should know about painting light and how to use it for spectacular effects
- Ways to give your painting a sense of depth
- What features to adjust as you go to make things “pop” and draw your viewer to the main points of interest
- How to “discover” the right shades for the sky
- How to create beautiful sky effects
- How to paint the effect of warm atmosphere on the horizon
- What to bring out and what to “subdue” as your painting begins to take shape
- Making your final adjustments and adding the finishing details
Outdoor Painting Basics Gives You Everything You Need to Start Creating Beautiful Work Right Now
If you can follow a recipe and learn to bake a cake, you can learn to paint.
If you get your hands on the right recipe, it actually becomes quite easy.
All it takes is adding a dash of practice and a little determination.
NO TALENT REQUIRED!
Look, we’re on a mission to overcome something that blocks most people from taking up painting.
People say things like…
- “I wish I had the talent to learn to paint, but I can’t draw a straight line”
- “I wasn’t born with the talent to draw or paint”
Here is the reality…
Most of the greatest artists in the world were not born with natural talent for creating art.
Most artists will tell you that learning to paint is a simple, step-by-step process.
Yes, it takes practice. Just like a musical instrument, or typing, or cooking, or just about anything else ... practice matters. But practicing art is fun.
Laurel Daniel makes it fun, and is such a good teacher — you’ll find she does not talk down to you, and understands that you may be starting with no knowledge whatsoever.
You can follow Laurel Daniel’s instructions in Outdoor Painting Basics and start seeing amazing results on the canvas immediately.
Everything you need to get started is right here in this video.
And remember: This makes a great gift for the creative people in your life as well. Why not give someone you care about the gift of learning how to paint in the great outdoors?
Now It’s Up to You…
Do you want to learn how to paint as a hobby?
Or do you want to learn how to paint as a way to relax and unwind, and connect with the great outdoors?
Maybe you’d like to become a working artist and start selling your work.
Whatever path you choose, Outdoor Painting Basics can help you get started right away.
So here’s the deal:
We want to encourage more people to learn to paint outdoors.
- Outdoor painting is a great way to learn to see, which makes your paintings better and more real.
- Outdoor painting is the new golf ... it’s a chance to be outdoors and will keep you entertained and challenged for hours.
- Outdoor painting is a great way to get outside for people who want to be out but might not be into hiking or boating
- Outdoor painting is a great social life because we all like to make friends with people to go out and paint
- Outdoor painting is a great way to see the world … through the eyes of an artist
We are so excited about outdoor painting (also called plein air painting) that we’re trying to help as many people as possible learn it.