Laurel Daniel: Outdoor Painting Basics
“Discover How to Master the Art of Painting Outdoors From One of the Best Teachers We’ve Ever Met!”
|Dear Friends: |
There is a movement going on across the world. People are going outdoors to paint.
It’s a chance to do something creative.
It’s a way to be outside without hiking or backpacking.
It’s a way to remember the beauty of the earth.
You get the satisfaction of having beautiful memories on your walls.
It’s very social. There are painters in every community who go paint together every week.
And if you’re already an artist, all the evidence says that you can learn to see when painting outdoors, because photographs lie.
When you’re outdoors, you can see the subtle differences in color, light, and shadow.
If you’d like to learn how to capture these moments on canvas, and do so while connecting with the “great outdoors,” we have something very special indeed for you:
Today we’re announcing the release of an exciting NEW training video from one of our favorite painting instructors … and if you would like to learn how to master the basics of outdoor oil painting in just two short hours, please read on!
Laurel Daniel Is One of the Best Teachers
of Beginners We’ve Ever Met
A full-time painter who also teaches at the prestigious Contemporary Austin Art School, Laurel has helped people of all ages learn the secrets to getting “up and running” as a painter in record time.
Laurel has been teaching art in classrooms and workshops for almost 20 years, and over that time she’s worked with countless students, helping some of them go from complete “newbie” beginners…
…to producing studio-quality work that sells for thousands of dollars!
That’s why we chose Laurel for our Painting Basics collection. She has the experience and the track record for helping complete “newbies” that we were looking for.
Discover a New World of Expression
With Outdoor Painting Basics
This 2-hour training collection gives you everything you need to start painting plein air (outdoor) compositions.
With easy-to-follow, step-by-step guidance, you’ll discover how to paint incredibly beautiful compositions that your friends and family will love.
Inside you’ll learn:
- How to choose the perfect outdoor subject for your painting that will capture your unique creative vision…
- How to set up your materials and mix your paints to get the perfect colors for your work…
- How to paint shadows, trees, the effects of light, rolling hills, clouds, and much more…
Here Are 4 Great Reasons
You’ll Love Outdoor Painting Basics:
Anyone can learn to do this with Laurel Daniel’s help. It doesn’t matter what age you are or how much experience you have with painting.
Laurel breaks the entire outdoor painting process down into easy-to-follow steps.
It’s a surprisingly tranquil and relaxing experience.
How often do you get a chance to truly enjoy what nature has to offer you?
When you paint outdoors, all of your senses light up — you take in everything from beautiful vistas to the smell of sunflowers blooming, and the sounds of trees swaying in the distance.
It’s a wonderfully meditative experience!
Once you have the basics down, there’s no limit to what you can do.
Laurel gives you a great foundation that you can use to paint outdoors. After this, it’s simply a matter of practicing her techniques to find your unique style and vision.
Stay with it, and you may just find your work hanging in galleries someday!
Painting outdoors is a wonderful way to express yourself.
Sometimes you just need to let your emotions out onto the canvas and see what happens. Not only is it therapeutic, it also helps you understand yourself and how you see the world around you.
Painting outdoors helps you turn your emotions into something truly captivating that you can share with others.
These are just a few reasons we think you’re going to enjoy this exclusive training video.
To learn more:
Here’s a Sneak Peek at What You’ll Discover
Inside Outdoor Painting Basics:
and much, much more!
- How to choose the right subject for you
- What paints and materials you need to paint outdoors
- What Laurel does first to create the right foundation for her painting
- The important first step (and why it’s essential to the painting process)
- Setting your horizon line and the best ways to establish perspective
- How to create depth and distance in your paintings
- How to paint shadows and use them in your composition for maximum effect
- Working with contrasts in the distance and what this can do to enhance your composition
- The secret to painting trees, hillsides, clouds, and more
- The surprising brush Laurel uses at critical steps
- How to simplify each step so you don’t get overwhelmed
- Common mistakes beginners make and how to avoid them
- What you should know about painting light and how to use it for spectacular effects
- Ways to give your painting a sense of depth
- What features to adjust as you go to make things “pop” and draw your viewer to the main points of interest
- How to “discover” the right shades for the sky
- How to create beautiful sky effects
- How to paint the effect of warm atmosphere on the horizon
- What to bring out and what to “subdue” as your painting begins to take shape
- Making your final adjustments and adding the finishing details
Outdoor Painting Basics Gives You Everything You Need to Start Creating Beautiful Work Right Now
If you can follow a recipe and learn to bake a cake, you can learn to paint.
If you get your hands on the right recipe, it actually becomes quite easy.
All it takes is adding a dash of practice and a little determination.
NO TALENT REQUIRED!
Look, we’re on a mission to overcome something that blocks most people from taking up painting.
People say things like…
- “I wish I had the talent to learn to paint, but I can’t draw a straight line”
- “I wasn’t born with the talent to draw or paint”
Here is the reality…
Most of the greatest artists in the world were not born with natural talent for creating art.
Most artists will tell you that learning to paint is a simple, step-by-step process.
Yes, it takes practice. Just like a musical instrument, or typing, or cooking, or just about anything else ... practice matters. But practicing art is fun.
Laurel Daniel makes it fun, and is such a good teacher — you’ll find she does not talk down to you, and understands that you may be starting with no knowledge whatsoever.
You can follow Laurel Daniel’s instructions in Outdoor Painting Basics and start seeing amazing results on the canvas immediately.
Everything you need to get started is right here in this video.
And remember: This makes a great gift for the creative people in your life as well. Why not give someone you care about the gift of learning how to paint in the great outdoors?
Now It’s Up to You…
Do you want to learn how to paint as a hobby?
Or do you want to learn how to paint as a way to relax and unwind, and connect with the great outdoors?
Maybe you’d like to become a working artist and start selling your work.
Whatever path you choose, Outdoor Painting Basics can help you get started right away.
So here’s the deal:
We want to encourage more people to learn to paint outdoors.
- Outdoor painting is a great way to learn to see, which makes your paintings better and more real.
- Outdoor painting is the new golf ... it’s a chance to be outdoors and will keep you entertained and challenged for hours.
- Outdoor painting is a great way to get outside for people who want to be out but might not be into hiking or boating
- Outdoor painting is a great social life because we all like to make friends with people to go out and paint
- Outdoor painting is a great way to see the world … through the eyes of an artist
We are so excited about outdoor painting (also called plein air painting) that we’re trying to help as many people as possible learn it.
||Another Great Video by Laurel
|This is the second video I have purchased by Laurel Daniel and it is as good as her first one. I have been painting for just a year and really want to get outside and paint. I bough the Pochade box two months ago and just cant get out the door! But, I think I now have the courage to get out there and make a few mistakes! She is a good teacher. Her first video had pictures to down load, This is helpful if you like to paint along, this video does not. Hopefully they will add the images of the photo and finished painting.|
|- Patty Perrier, MN|
||a good investment
|i am enjoying watching this demo. The instructions are very clear and easy to understand. I have applied what I have learned and it works for me. Just great|
||Daniel: Outdoor Painting Basics
|Id very much like to see another Landscape painting by Daniel, maybe some hills trees and grassland, maybe a tree subject. I do use her process.|
|- Mel, CA|
||A very good dvd for painting outdoors
|I highly recommend this video for those that may be new or relatively new to painting outdoors. It covers the basics and then gets you started on producing your own painting with detailed instructions.|
|- Kenneth G Shipman, VA|
||Outdoor Painting Basics by Laurel Daniel
|I thoroughly enjoyed this video. Laurel is very good at explaining how to set up and paint outdoors in oil. Im sure anyone starting out in Plein Air painting would appreciate this video. Even those artists who have painted out before can pick up some good tips. Looking forward to her next video.|
||Beginners and Plein air
|Evryone should buy your videos You give very good instructions. I love that you sent a photo with your beginners video|
|- Kay Keller, FL|
||Laurel Daniel Outdoor Painting Basics
|The dvd was very clear and informative. In it Laurel detailed what she was doing and why in a very understandable way.|
|- Bill Church, INT|
||Outdoor Painting Basics
|Laurel Daniels Outdoor painting basics takes the confusion out of plein air
painting. She explains a lot about how to begin, what to look for when selecting a location and
how to compose the scene. What equipment to take with you and how they are used. The only suggestion I have is that it would be good to have the palette colors used by the artist listed on the back of the DVD box.|