$80.00 $65.00 You Save 18% ($15.00)
Buy both DVD video programs in this series, "Sitting Pretty" & "Giving Thanks" to see her paint two faces for you while she explains how to choose a palette of fleshtones, eliminate distracting elements and create an integrated color scheme for the whole painting. If you've ever wondered how the pros do it, this video will explain it in detail. Follow the steps suggested in this program, shown below, and you'll be painting beautiful portraits in no time.
1. Convert your cropped photo to a standard canvas size.
2. Enlarge your photograph.
3. Mapping the Fleshtones.
4. Grid your canvas for an accurate drawing and likeness.
5. Choose a color scheme.
6. Draw with oil or pencil.
7. Mixing the fleshtones.
8. Applying the paint in an artistic manner.
9. Selecting garments to complement the composition.
10. Designing a background to create a mood.